Forward-down curved movement

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 13 21:33:33 UTC 2008

Ok. Just wanted to make sure. So that means that your original writing
minus the rotation is correct. I know the two curved arrows looks a
lot alike, but the rotation has a dual thickness line where the non-
rotation has a plain thick line. I don't know about the palm
orientation because like I said before I don't know exactly how you
would sign it in LSQ, so just check it to make sure you have them right.

Adam