SignWriting and Speech Therapy

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Sun Nov 16 19:13:00 UTC 2008

Dear Maria

I'm a speech therapist myself and sign language interpreter.... I use
signwriting a lot.....and wrote a few page  (in french) on
signlanguage & litteracy skills
she can find this document on the signwriting site

www.signwriting.org/swiss (document n°14)