Sign Bible: Expertise

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Tue Nov 18 16:31:33 UTC 2008

Thank you Tim, as well!
Every link helps. In fact I've made friends with a BSL interpreter who is
staying here in Malta and she directed me to this site. It's wonderful and
the project looks really organised. Do they intend to SignWrite a little
too? Are you involved in this? LSM is very similar to BSL.

thanks again,
Maria