Sign Bible: Expertise

Tim Grove tim_grove at SIL.ORG
Thu Nov 20 11:06:18 UTC 2008

> Thank you Tim, as well!

 Dear Maria - Glad to help!

> Every link helps. In fact I've made friends with a BSL interpreter who is
> staying here in Malta and she directed me to this site. [http://www.bslbible.org.uk]
> It's wonderful and the project looks really organised. Do they intend to SignWrite a
> little too?

I think that they are only using video and not SignWriting. I don't get the impression that SignWriting is very widespread here in England but I could be wrong? I'd be interested in getting feedback on that subject...

> Are you involved in this? LSM is very similar to BSL.

 No, I'm not involved in this, but I did have the opportunity to attend the "opening ceremonies" when they launched the project in Cardiff a couple of years ago. Amazing day! I'm just struggling through BSL level 2 classes at the moment!

> thanks again,
> Maria

 Best regards and all the best for your own project!
 Tim

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help