Question about ASL sign GOVERNMENT

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Nov 20 17:29:40 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
November 20, 2008

Hello SW List!
This morning Natasha sent the SW List an email, and I am not sure why,
but the message came through only through the Digest version of the SW
List, but not into my email box...so just in case, I am re-posting
Natasha's question to the List to be sure you all got it....

I hope the SignWriting teachers on the List will answer Natasha's
question! Thank you Natasha for this question!  Val ;-)

PS. I am enjoying my visit with my sister...thank you, Adam, for
wishing us a happy Thanksgiving and I want to wish a happy
Thanksgiving to you too, and to all who celebrate the holiday here in
the US...Actually Thanksgiving Day is a week from today, but my sister
came early because she cannot be here on the real Thanksgiving
Day...so we are celebrating early...smile ;-)