AW: [sw-l] Question about clipping signs from the dictionary.

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 21 23:18:44 UTC 2008

Hi Charles,

I think it should work with   “right click, copy, and moving it into the
email or into a word file”  if you push the customize buttom first. Then the
graphic that shows up can be handled just as you discribe ...

Stefan ;-)

  _____

Von: sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Adam Frost
Gesendet: Freitag, 21. November 2008 16:43
An: SignWriting List
Betreff: Re: [sw-l] Question about clipping signs from the dictionary.

The most likely reason is your computer doesn't like transparency. I have
personally learned to stop doing that because there are some who can't see
my copy and paste anyways. So what I do is I use the save image as and save
it to my desktop, then I place it in my email. It can be a little bit of a
pain, but at least I know that it will work more that copy and paste which
seems to only work when it wants to. Hope this helps.

Adam

On Nov 21, 2008, at 6:51 AM, "Charles Butler" <chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com>