Document Maker

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Nov 24 15:12:11 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
November 24, 2008

On Nov 24, 2008, at 2:01 AM, MARIA AZZOPARDI wrote:
> Dear Valerie and the List,
> I going to start using Document Maker. Are there instructions online
> on
> how to use this program? I'm feeling a little lost.
> Good day to you all,
> Maria

Hello Maria and everyone!
I am back online, after an early Thanksgiving holiday with my sister
and parents....we had a great visit ;-))

Here in the United States, we celebrate a holiday called Thanksgiving,
and the real Thanksgiving holiday is this week, on Thursday...not last
week...so we celebrated early this year...

So I am back to help you...

To download DocumentMaker, go to this downloads page:

Download Document Plus Video Instruction
http://www.signbank.org/DocumentMaker/

Scroll down on that web page...You will see it says DocumentMaker
Video Instruction...

Watch all the videos from Video 4-14. That should help you get
started...

Then start asking questions here on the SW List and I will be happy to
help you...

Enjoy!

Val ;-)

PS. I can also help you on Skype or the telephone or video phone, if
you wish to make an appointment....

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help