Sign Bible: Expertise

Jonathan y Yolaine joyoduncan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 25 00:47:55 UTC 2008

Valerie Sutton wrote:
> SignWriting List
> November 18, 2008
>
> Thank you, Jonathan, for your help with logging in to SignPuddle...
>
> And thanks for the information below about the Sign Language
> translations of the WatchTower...Have you written some of the videos
> in SignWriting?
Hi,
    No the only thing that I wrote was the Matthew 7:12 and Matthew
24:13.  But I acknowledge that I need to write more.  I try to encourage
my students to draw/signwrite what they are learning but they are have
some difficulty as they aren't reading enough SignWriting to remember
how to write it.  There seems to have been so many small things that
I've need to teach them that SignWriting has had the back seat for a
while, but I plan on changing that.

> And thank you for informing me about your software development
> too...Perhaps you can share with the List about the software you are
> developing....It is for SignWriting.....I believe it coordinates with
> SignPuddle Online?
Sure,  I'll talk about it in my next message
Jonathan