DocumentMaker

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Tue Nov 25 06:08:00 UTC 2008

Hi,

Thanks for all this. So far so good. I've managed to enter signwriting
text an illustration and spoken language text below. Now I'd like to move
on to page 2...what do I do? New Record and change the number on the
bottom right end of the page?

Also, say I'm working on this at home, and a long document is ready, could
I transfer the document file to another computer to print it from
elsewhere?

DocumentMaker is wonderful to use!!! I love how you just drag the columns
from Puddle to DocumentMaker - what fun!

Maria

NB: I'm SO SORRY I sometimes send to you privately instead of to the List,
I honestly do not realize that I do that! Sorry, it must be very annoying
for you. I do apologize.

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help