AW: [sw-l] Group 1 handshape symbol differentiation

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 1 16:03:09 UTC 2008

As Stefan and Ingvild gave really good responses, I will keep mine
short and simple. 9 times out of 10 I personally write with the front
view. This is because it is easiest to read. So here is my "internal"
rule as I write. "Use the simplest way the most while remembering the
other ways when simple doesn't work." Hope that helps.

The best way to learn how to write with SignWriting is to write. So
why don't you try to write something from ASL as you know it and then
ask for feedback. That is how I learned. Now I have people who are
constantly asking me questions. ;-)

Adam