Literature Sign Puddle

Tue Oct 7 18:46:53 UTC 2008

Hi Ron,

The problem appears to be intermittent.  Valerie was able to reproduce
the problem once out of several tries.  I have yet to reproduce the
error myself.

Can you try it again?  I need to know if you are getting the error every
time or intermittently as well.  If you can consistently reproduce the
problem, please send me the steps including the translate text used and
the OS and browser versions.

I am still looking into the issue, but I can't reproduce it so I can't
fix it.  I'm assuming that it was due to the server security update.  I
may have to ask DeafVision what exactly was changed and approach the
problem backwards to find a solution.

Regards,
-Steve