Greetings

Peter DeHaas petercdehaas at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Oct 7 20:19:42 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Question to the sign writing group:  Does anyone know of a great
reference for French Sign Language?  In particular I'm looking for a
dictionary or instruction manual that contains quite a bit of French
Sign Language.  I'm doing a comparative historical linguistics
research paper on the relationship between French Sign Language and
ASL.  Obviously, ASL borrows heavily from French Sign Language.  I'm
having a difficult time finding any resources to support my research.
Any help, or leads would be much appreciated!

Best,

Peter DeHaas

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help