Please test the Translate feature in SignPuddle ...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Oct 8 03:57:55 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
October 7, 2008

Hello SW List Members!

Some truly wonderful technicians, behind the scenes, have been helping
us fix our little problem with SignPuddle.

I am happy to say that it seems they have fixed the problem. I just
tested it, and in my first test I was able to succeed to translate a
paragraph into SignWriting and then load the document into another
SignPuddle and edit the document and then save it...

So I am asking Andre, and Ron, who both had problems before, to test
it now to see if it works for you too...please write again to tell us
your experiences...

Thank you for your patience, and many thanks to Steve Slevinski and to
the technicians at DeafVision, for their unending help...

Look forward to more sharing in SignWriting on the web!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help