Listing of ISWA SSS with corresponding unicode values

Jonathan y Yolaine joyoduncan at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 8 15:11:56 UTC 2008

Hi Val,
    I thought that the Character Code was the unicode value.
    In that case, I am looking for the ISWA SSS and corresponding
Character Code.  It this available anywhere for all of the symbols?

Jonathan