French Sign (LFS) resources (link)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Oct 10 15:05:06 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
October 10, 2008

On Oct 10, 2008, at 7:52 AM, Peter DeHaas wrote:

> http://lsf.wiksign.org/wiki/Wiksign:Accueil
>
> Happy to see a nice Puddle on this browser.

----------------

Hello Peter and everyone -

Thank you for informing us. They actually have four links to
SignWriting on their site, including 2 Puddles...the French Sign
Language Puddle and the French-Swiss Sign Language Puddle... (I will
also inform them about the French-Belgian and French-Canadian puddles
in case that will be useful for French-speaking visitors...)

They also link to our general SignWriting site, and also to Pisourd, a
French-Swiss web site that uses SignWriting in their online
dictionary...

It is a very nice web site!

Val ;-)