New Czech fairytale in SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Oct 17 15:13:16 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
October 17, 2008

Hello Honza!
Congratulations on this wonderful document. I am so happy to see
literature written in Czech Sign Language! And thank you for your many
messages about translation issues...I guess we just have to work with
the translation issues so they work for you...

Thank you for sharing this document with us -

Val ;-)