AW: [sw-l] Black background

Sun Oct 26 13:57:03 UTC 2008

Hi Natasha,

if you want to copy single signs just do the following:

1)       search for ... it

2)       customize sign

Now it is no problem to copy and paste the customized sign.

Hope this helps.

Stefan ;-)

  _____

Von: sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Natasha
Escalada-Westland
Gesendet: Sonntag, 26. Oktober 2008 14:40
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: [sw-l] Black background

Hello SignWriters,

You may have dealt with this on list before, but I can't find the answer...

When I try to use Firefox to copy-paste into a MS Word document, it is
unreadable because of a black background (like a negative image).  I've been
having more success with Internet Explorer, although sometimes copy-paste
from IE refuses to work (just won't paste into my document).

Suggestions?  Is there an FAQ page on the website that addresses these user
issues that I haven't found yet?

Thanks!!!

Natasha Escalada-Westland, M.Ed. (D/HH), Macromedia Cert.
Westland Progeny,
www.westlandprogeny.com <http://www.westlandprogeny.com/>
www.westlandasl.com <http://www.westlandasl.com/>