Listing of ISWA SSS with corresponding unicode values

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Oct 8 23:17:14 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
October 8, 2008

Hello Jonathan!

No, the Character Code is a new numbering system that Steve Slevinski
developed that is very useful, and every symbol has a Character Code
number. And they are all there in the database.

1. Go to:
http://www.signbank.org/swis/data.php

2. Click on the button "All BaseSymbols"
http://www.signbank.org/swis/data.php?subset=&bs_code=*

The Character Code is listed there...

3. Then click on the name BaseSymbol1...that is blue and
underlined...it will give you the Character Code number for every
symbol within that BaseSymbol...

There is a decimal and a hexidecimal...

Val ;-)