Well done indeed!

Wed Oct 22 18:54:47 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
October 22, 2008

On Oct 22, 2008, at 1:42 AM, Marie Alexander wrote:

> All of us here in Malta in the LSM project - Maria, Dorianne, Karl
> and Marie - would like to endorse Stefan's words in his last email.
> We too would like to express, our gratitude, respect and pride for
> all you have been doing for the Deaf and the hearing around the
> world including the tiny island we live in.
>
> Keep up the good work!
>
> Marie Alexander
> Malta

------------------

Hello Marie, Karl, Maria, Dorianne and SW List members!

Thank you for this message. It means a lot! I am printing out
everyone's messages so I can read them from time to time, to remind
myself of all the loving support we have for SignWriting around the
world...

And thank you for your work writing Maltese Sign Language! Your many
projects have been impressive. I still have your Maltese Sign Language
Dictionary in a notebook, on my book shelf here in my office ;-))

And your Bible translation work is going well I can see!

And thank you for ordering the PersonalPuddle...You are the first ones
to order. I sent you the information you need to download. Please ask
questions...you have full technical support!

The tiny island you live in...Malta....has had a big influence in
history.. I believe your writing Maltese Sign Language will also have
influence on other larger countries...

THANK YOU!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help