Edit a sign

Sun Oct 26 15:38:53 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
October 26, 2008

Hello Natasha and Stefan!

Stefan gave you good advice...you need to login first. When you login,
buttons will appear to the right of the signs you have written. Click
on the Write Sign Button to edit your sign, or click on the Delete All
button to delete the entire sign...

View the Instruction Video...it shows you exactly how to do it:

Go to:

SignPuddle Video Instruction
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/help/SignPuddle15VideoUS/

click on Video 19

Video 19 - EDIT A SIGN
How do I edit or change the way a sign is written?

Val ;-)