Hand-group 7 ISWA

Tue Sep 9 19:30:42 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
September 9, 2008

On Sep 9, 2008, at 12:01 PM, Gagnon et Thibeault wrote:
>  I couldn't find hand-group 7 (ISWA).  I need only one handshape
> "ROI" (index and  middle fingers cross, ring finger and thumb touch,
> and baby finger) Best regards, André

-----------

Hello Andre and Everyone!

Thank you for this question

The ISWA is not installed in SignPuddle yet, so right now, we are all
using the old symbols, called the IMWA.

If you go to SignMaker, in SignPuddle, and click on Hand-Group 2, you
will find the handshape you describe. The hands are grouped by their
"action fingers"....in this case it sounds like you need the R-Hand,
and the two "action fingers" in the R hand are the index and middle
fingers crossing each other...the other fingers are down in a fist and
so they are not action fingers...they are in a square for a fist...

So Group 2: Index Middle Fingers...
is where you will find the R Handshape:
see attached