Help wanted in transcribing a phrase

Gabriel Beecham gabriel_beecham at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Sep 10 19:23:26 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I've known about SignWriting for quite a while, but am pretty much an
amateur at using it, so I hope you will be able to give me a hand. I'm
the new webmaster for the Dublin University Sign Language Society, a
student society for members of Trinity College Dublin in Ireland
(placeholder website available at http://www.tcdlife.ie/societies/sign
). Currently I'm redesigning the website, and I was wondering if anyone
here would be willing to help me transcribe the words "Trinity College
Dublin" from Irish Sign Language (ISL) into SignWriting. I've had a go
myself using SignPuddle but I'm really not familiar enough with the
notation yet! Let me know either on- or off-list, whichever you prefer.

Yours,
Gabriel

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu