question about signdefinition in signtext

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Sep 11 15:12:59 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
September 11, 2008

Hello Anny!
I just entered the French-Swiss SignPuddle dictionary, and logged in.

I found the sign for CocaCola, clicked on the SignText Button to the
right of the sign, and that put me into the SignText Editor, where I
wrote a sentence definition of the sign for CocaCola...I wrote "Drink,
American". I then saved the sentence, and there is now a definition
under the sign for CocaCola...

Take a look in your dictionary, Anny, or here is a screen capture...

So what happens when you do the same thing?  Val ;-)