AW: AW: [sw-l] SignPuddle Online will be down today for maintenance...

Thu Sep 18 23:14:09 UTC 2008

Hi Steve and Valerie,

mh – I have had a second look and did another Search by symbol procedure.
What I can see is that there is quite a number of signs with the correct “L
– mouth”  but quite another number of signs show the “wrong – L – mouth”  -
I have no idea ... perhaps something has to do with the day  - when this new
symbol – tip of tongue between lips was included into the Symbol-Set?

Stefan ;-)

  _____