SignPuddle Online will be down today for maintenance...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Sep 19 21:15:24 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
September 19, 2008

On Sep 19, 2008, at 11:17 AM, Jonathan wrote:
> This is good news.  Do you know yet when the ISWA 2008 will be ready
> for download for us programmers?  I know you are very busy with the
> conversion. So no big rush. Great to here that there are only a
> couple of glitches.  Keep up the good work the two of you!!!  Jonathan

Hi Jonathan!
THANK YOU for always saying such nice comments, like "keep up the good
work!" ...Those positive statements are very uplifting for us,
Jonathan...Our SignWriting List is a great group and we are
fortunate ;-)

Here is the web page you need to download the symbols:

Download ISWA Symbols in PNG Format in Folders
http://www.movementwriting.org/symbolbank/ISWA/downloads.html