Sign Bible Site Changes

Wed Sep 24 18:19:02 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
September 24, 2008

Hello Jerry!
Thank you for informing us about the improvements you have made to the
SignBible web site...and thank you for all your hard work...and for
keeping the web site up-to-date...

The SignBible web site is located here:

SignBible Web Site
King James Version Translated in ASL
http://cyberjer.com/signbibl/

or you can access the web site from here too:

SignWriting Religious Literature
http://www.signwriting.org/library/religion.html

Many thanks once again!

Val ;-)