International SignWriting Alphabet (ISWA) in finished ; -)

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 7 19:15:24 UTC 2008

Stefan,

I have to admit that it would seem weird to have alternating blinking
eyes, but I have to admit that I used to do that all the time when I
was a kid. I can still do it, and somewhat fast too. ;-) So although
it may not have been intended, I still think it would be good to have
as well. True, it may not be used THAT much, but it could be said for
several other symbols. I do know that it will get used. ;-)

Adam