Eye Blinking

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Sep 8 17:30:03 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
September 8, 2008

On Sep 7, 2008, at 11:20 AM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> Just allow one funny comment - can you perform this eye-movement
> opening and closing alternating ? – smile  -

Hello Stefan, Adam and everyone -
Just want you to know that I have now made a change to the "Eyeblink
Single" and "Eyeblinks Multiple" symbols in the ISWA...When you click
on the symbol, underneath will be more flexibility so you can
construct various ways of blinking the eyes, including Adam's ability
to blink eyes one-closed and one-open in an alternating
fashion...however the norm will be both eyes blinking at the same time
in the same direction! These symbols have never been in computers
before, so this will be interesting to see if people write with
them.... Val ;-)