SignPuddle Online will be down today for maintenance...

Thu Sep 18 14:31:50 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
September 18, 2008
7:30 am Pacific Time

Dear SW List Members!

SignPuddle Online will be down today, starting in about one hour from
now...because of programming being done on the web site.

Steve is installing the International SignWriting Alphabet 2008 (ISWA
2008) into the current SignPuddle 1.5, so we can start using the ISWA
2008 immediately, even before the new SignPuddle 2.0 is ready.

Yeah! I can't wait to use the ISWA 2008 ;-))

So do not try to work in SignPuddle today. I will write again to tell
you when you can use SignPuddle again....

I am sooo happy!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages