transferring SignText 1.0 to 1.5 with the ISWA 2008 installed

Fri Sep 19 23:42:05 UTC 2008

Hi Jonathan,

Jonathan wrote:
> Hi I was wondering if there is any way to do this trick below now that the ISWA is installed.  Is there any page that can load a IMWA url and convert the symbols to ISWA?

I have 2 solutions that should be ready next week.

First, I've reformatted SignText 1.0 to work with the ISWA.  There are a
couple of problems right now that I'll be fixing shortly.  You can use
it online or download it if you want:
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/SignText
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/SignText.zip

Second, I'll be releasing a conversion package for the IMWA to the ISWA
under the GPL.  It will include an online utility where you can convert
IMWA data into the ISWA data.

Regards,
-Steve