Hand shape symbol EMA 28

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 16 11:51:22 UTC 2009

Hi Valerie, Eyasu and SW-list,

behind the scenes we are very busy to finish the Ethiopian Fingerspelling
Alphabet ...

Just a question – do we already have a symbol for this hand shape –  it is
not a fist with the thumb in the middle – the fingers are hinged at about
90 degrees thumb inside touching the palm  - pinky straight up – (but later
in a different orientation – smile – palm to the floor)  Can you show any
graphic so that I can design a TT Font of that?

Would be great –

Thanks a lot

Stefan ;-)