Fwd: pen pal friendship with male and female of Denmark

Sat Apr 18 15:42:58 UTC 2009

mursheddeaf at yahoo.com

> From: Sarwar Murshed <mursheddeaf at yahoo.com>
> Date: April 18, 2009 12:47:31 AM PDT
> To: sutton at signwriting.org
> Cc: dac at signwriting.org
> Subject: pen pal friendship with male and female of Denmark

Mrs. Valerie Sutton

Deaf Action Committee for Songwriting

Center for Sutton Movement Writing

P.O.Box 517. La Jolia

CA 92038-0517, USA.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for greetings to you from welcome USA and your address in
the website Internet for thank all deaf you from US for Is somebody
interests to exchange letter with I‘m a deaf male from Bangladesh. My
are very interested for pen friend with foreign countries in of
Denmark. My are interested to make pen pal friendship with male and
female of Denmark. Therefore I’m a sending my address for publication
we must lean more English must known how to write a letter an English
before I want to make a new friend and would like to communication me.
We shall go to can observer where in are me to stay? We don’t known
for sure anything.

We have been chosen as an exchange member of youth for understanding
but we haven’t a fetus Friend then I’m can go toDenmark. It is sure to
be exciting. My wants write you to hope to you letter are that all
need a pen pal god blessing you with love heart. I am having a mobile
HP and hoping to hear from you soon and can you send e-mail or mobile
the sms to text message to write in English. I am glad to enclose the
same for favor of your consideration.  Thank you.

Kind Best Regards

(MD. SARWAR MURSHED)

Mymensingh, Bangladesh.

E-mail: - mursheddeaf at yahoo.com

Mobile no: - +88 01727149254 (SMS to Text Message in Write)

Our address: - MD. SARWAR MURSHED

                       102, R.K.Mission Road (Akua)

                        Mymensingh-2200, Bangladesh.