Copy Sign Text

Thu Apr 23 14:45:02 UTC 2009

From: steve <slevinski at gmail.com>
Date: April 23, 2009 3:03:06 AM PDT
To: "SignWriting List" <sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Subject: Re: [sw-l] Copy Sign Text

MARIA AZZOPARDI wrote:
> The Reader looks really good. Could we input our literature into it?
> We
> have Peter Pan and Jack and the Beanstalk (in Maltese Sign Language)
> and
> the Christmas Gospel Translations ready.

Hi Maria,

This will be ready soon.  There will be 3 ways to use the Reader.
First, a direct link to read the literature online.  Second, a zip
download that will include the specific document and the required ISWA
symbols (from 200 kB to 2 MB for most documents).  Third, a small data
packet that can be used on the forthcomming SignPuddle Reader.  The
entire Cat in the Hat as character data is only 81 kB.

It should be clearer in a couple of weeks as I finish the code and write
the documentation.

Regards,
-Steve