New Posting: Chapter 1-3, ASL Bible, Gospel John

Tue Aug 11 08:12:06 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
August 11, 2009

Hello SW Listers...
I am placing the 21 chapters of the Gospel According to John in ASL,
into SW4 book layout for printing. I am trying to complete one chapter
per week. The complete 21 chapters should be available by Christmas. I
am posting the chapters, as they are completed, on this web page:

Gospel According to John Homepage
http://www.signwriting.org/library/bible/Gospel_John.html

This week I completed Chapter 3. I added it to the end of Chapter 1
and 2. The three chapters are now a PDF document, available for
download:

PDF: John Chapters 1-3
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs6/sw0562_ASLBible_Gospel_John_Ch1-3.pdf

or....