Open Office 3.1 for Mac OS X and Windows

Wed Aug 12 18:46:13 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
August 12, 2009

I have just learned that Open Office 3.1, a free program, is now
available for Mac OS X. So I just downloaded it here:

http://download.openoffice.org/

and installed it, and it is a nice program! It provides files that end
in .odt

Open Office is made by Sun Microsystems, the developers of Java. It is
like Microsoft Works, because it provides a word processing program, a
spreadsheet program and so forth...a drawing program...very nice!

Jonita had asked me a question and sent me a file ending in .odt. I
couldn't open it before, but now I can, and I made a PDF from the
file...So here are Jonita's questions...what do these Mouth symbols
mean? I will answer next message...See attached PDF...