AW: AW: [sw-l] Mouth movements Bam

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 18 14:00:11 UTC 2009

The explanation is good - for speech reading. But this mouth/lip movement is not a word, it is a non-manual marker that something is happening very fast. So I think what I should do is like the one I have attached here, in png and jpg, (Norwegian 'word' of course not in a Sign Writing document)

Ingvild