PAH...How Do You Write It?

Wed Aug 12 15:12:50 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
August 12, 2009

> On Aug 11, 2009
>> From: josignj at aol.com
>> Example: What to do you use when the mouth is doing "Pah", or a
>> ppppp sound with the lips?

Hello Jonita and Ron!

Ron tells me you already have the Lessons in SignWriting Textbook, so
you do have a listing of most of the Facial Expressions...

Now...regarding writing PAH and other specific expressions...

You sent me an attachment in your original message, to show me some of
the facial expressions you wanted to write? My computer could not open
that file. What software was it written in? Please send it again
in .mov or .wmv format...or photos in .jpg or .jpeg or .png...

Meanwhile, how to write PAH?

I looked in our ASL Dictionary in SignPuddle and this example was the
only one listed there...