Global Bible translations into SW ?

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Tue Aug 18 20:30:42 UTC 2009

Hi,

How many people are working on Bible translations using SignWriting across
the globe?

So far in America I know of Nancy Romero, Ron Dettloff, - are these from
the same organisation? I'm sorry for my ignorance - coming from Europe, I
see America as one big country- I forget it's a continent and that means
each state is a seperate country just like Italy is seperate from Germany
etc etc.

>>From Europe, I know of tiny us in Malta who are doing some translations of
Bible passages..anyone else? What about Africa and Asia??

It would be great to have us all contacts etc, for sharing information,
issues etc.

Well done to the Deaf congregation in Michigan ;)

Maria