Global Bible translations into SW ?

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Aug 18 21:00:31 UTC 2009

On Aug 18, 2009, at 1:30 PM, MARIA AZZOPARDI wrote:
>> From Europe, I know of tiny us in Malta who are doing some
>> translations of
> Bible passages..anyone else? What about Africa and Asia??

The Bible is also being translated into sign languages from Spain, the
Spanish Sign Language from Madrid and Catalan Sign Language from
Barcelona...You can contact Steve and Dianne Parkhurst about their
work, with others, in Spain:

SignWriting in Spain
http://www.signwriting.org/spain/spain.html

Their email address is on that web page...

and Ingvild Roald has written some Bible passages in Norwegian Sign
Language, and there are quite a number of documents in LIBRAS in
Brazilian Sign Language...

http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=1&sgn=0&sgn=114

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help