How many symbols do we use in SignWriting? Part 2b

Tue Aug 18 21:57:55 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
August 18, 2009

Hello Maria!
And I also say "wow"! I think your dissertation sounds incredible and
very interesting indeed. It will be a valuable contribution to Maltese
Sign Language research and also SignWriting history...thank you,
Maria, for working on this important project...

And thanks to everyone for all your input - it was a really good
discussion -

Val ;-)

-------