SignWriter Beta 2

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Tue Dec 1 04:37:03 UTC 2009

Hi Val,
    You're welcome.  Yes you can export dictionary entries and documents
to SignPuddle.  It can also import the puddles in SBML and import the
documents too.  It will need a bit of work both on SignPuddle
development and SignWriter Studio to get a full synchronization going as
SBML doesn't have the date of modification.

Thank you for trying out my program.

Jonathan