Possible Editing

Fri Dec 4 17:40:16 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
December 4, 2009

Hello Charles and Adam -

Adam has completed the animated GIFs for both Groups 7 and 8! But I
have not finished the web pages to show these to you...they are coming
and I will tell you when - thank you, Adam, for helping us this way -

Now, it is true that the 7 and 8 handshapes, in many forms, are hard
to differentiate sometimes, at quick glance, as you can see by my
attached file...but you can start seeing a pattern...the fingers are
formed in groups...