Frosty the Snowman gloss of first page....

Mon Dec 28 14:55:49 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
December 27, 2009

Hello Adam, Gan and everyone!
I hope you all are having a great holiday time...

Thank you, Adam, for this response to my question about Frosty the
Snowman:

> On Dec 27, 2009, at 9:03 PM, Adam Frost wrote:
>> I would agree that it looks like you are right in assuming what is
>> meant here. And I also agree that it could be written better. ;-)
>> Adam

...So here is my gloss of the first page of Frosty, that we are
discussing below...I guess the "went outside" could also be "came out"
etc....