Frosty the Snowman gloss of first page....

Mon Dec 28 19:05:48 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
December 28, 2009

Hello Gan and Adam -
If you plan to use that segment, for your research project, I think we
need to re-write that one sign to make it correct in ASL...I will talk
to Adam about this, and then post the new version on the same web
page, and tell you when it is posted...

I also know that you have requested a video of that one
paragraph...once Adam helps me with the proper writing of that sign,
and we have posted the new writing on the web, then we can talk about
that...

smile...

I am also answering your director of the project right now...thank you
for the emails!

Val ;-)