SSW presentation at American Anthropological Association

Wed Dec 9 19:18:45 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
December 9, 2009

Hello Erika!
Thank you for this good news. I am happy to know about your
presentation last weekend at the
American Anthropological Association, and that your paper was well
received...Congratulations...

When does the Deaf Studies Today conference in Utah take place?

And that is good information about the Mobility Language Literacy
Conference too...I hope you can get a SignWriting team together to go
to Cape Town!

Val ;-)