Frosty the Snowman gloss of first page....

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Dec 28 19:11:24 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
December 28, 2009

Here is that exact paragraph, written in vertical columns in SignPuddle:

http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/searchword.php?ui=1&sgn=5&sid=459

I think you should base your research on the vertical column version,
which Adam and I will edit now, and inform you all when the new
version is posted...

Val ;-)

--------