Second NEW FEATURE: Copy Entire SignText Document

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Tue Feb 17 10:04:59 UTC 2009

Dear all,
These are much needed features, thank you Steve for all this.

One slight problem I'm having at the moment though is the following:
I copied a whole signtext document and named it something else. Now when I
open this newly named signtext document, I have problems with deleting
items from it. Say there are 20 signs in sequence, and I want to delete
the 14th sign from the document, what happens is that sign number 14 and
all that follows is deleted from the text - and furthermore all deleted
signs appear jumbled-up on the top of the document.

How can I solve this?
Maria