Regarding new PersonalPuddle and PocketPuddle...

Thu Feb 26 17:29:04 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
February 26, 2009

Hello SW Listers!

Regarding the new PersonalPuddle and PocketPuddle software, that
includes the new features we recently installed into SignPuddle
Online...Steve has completed the new software and it is absolutely
fantastic...

Now I am updating the Instruction Manuals that come with the
PersonalPuddle and PocketPuddle software. Once the manuals are up to
date, those who have already purchased these products can upgrade....

So I will make that announcement next week, when I am ready...

THANK YOU Steve, for all you do for us!

Val ;-)

PS. Those who use the PersonalPuddle and PocketPuddle will be real
happy with the new software, because it makes it possible to copy
individual signs and documents into SignPuddle Online, as well as
between your own private puddles...a new feature!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help