Sign for "Spaghetti"

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Feb 13 15:28:53 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
February 13, 2009

I was thinking about the sign for Spaghetti. Maybe it should be
circles in place? Does the sign for Spahetti really travel, or maybe
the sign is trying to show a circular motion that is standing still
like taking a fork and spoon and mixing up the Spaghetti a little like
mixing a salad? If that is the case, then it is not a good example in
our SignWriting textbook for traveling curved movement...smile...we
will need to find another sign as an example for the curved looping
movement...

Thanks for pointing this out, Natasha!

Val ;-)

-----