Sign for "Spaghetti"

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Feb 15 20:07:19 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
February 14, 2009

Thanks to everyone for the interesting discussion on the ASL sign for
SPAGHETTI.

I added your sign to SignPuddle, Kelly Jo. And thanks to Adam and
Charles, for adding other signs for SPAGHETTI...that is very helpful!

And keep asking questions about SignSpellings and signs from different
languages, everyone...It is good for all of us!

Val ;-)